Universal Audio Apollo X4 Thunderbolt Audio Interfaces – Heritage Edition
The new Apollo Heritage Editions deliver a premium software suite of 5 or 10 award-winning UAD plug‑ins titles — including the full Collections from Teletronix,® Fairchild,® Pultec,® Helios,® and UA — conveniently packaged at significant savings.
These are the same UAD plug‑ins that built UA’s reputation for analog modeling over the past decade — including vintage compressors, EQs, mic preamps, and reverb — giving you the most accurate library of classic analog emulations anywhere, right out of the box.
Universal Audio Apollo X4 Thunderbolt Audio Interfaces
Apollo x4 allows musicians and producers to easily track, overdub, and mix larger projects with elite-class A/D and D/A conversion, four Unison-enabled preamps, and QUAD Core realtime UAD plug-in processing — all in a desktop Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac and Windows.
Built upon UA’s 60-year heritage of audio craftsmanship, Apollo x4 confidently outperforms everything in its class, with 127 dB D/A dynamic range and an included bundle of UAD analog emulation plug-ins, giving you a fully-stocked analog studio, right on your desktop.
- Desktop 12 x 18 Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac and Windows with elite A/D and D/A conversion inherited directly from the acclaimed Apollo X rackmount interfaces
4 Unison mic preamps offer stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based mic preamps and guitar amps
UAD-2 QUAD Core Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero latency
2 Unison-enabled Hi-Z instrument inputs
2 independent headphone outputs
Built-in Talkback mic for communication with studio talent and recording slate cues
Includes monitor remote functions and Mono, Mute, DIM, and ALT monitor controls
Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via Optical ADAT/SPDIF input
Optical ADAT/SPDIF output for connecting to additional studio equipment
Includes the “Realtime Analog Classics Plus” UAD plug-in bundle featuring the Teletronix LA-2A 1176, and Fairchild 670 compressors, Pultec EQs, UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, and more. Other UAD plug-ins sold separately.
Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, RTAS, and AAX 64 in all major DAWs
Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
Free, industry-leading technical support — on the phone and online — from knowledgeable audio engineers
Apollo X Series System Requirements
- Thunderbolt 3 cable (not included)
- Internet connection to download software and authorize UAD plug-ins
- 6 gigabytes available storage
- Quad Core i7 or better processor recommended
- For additional compatibility information, visit help.uaudio.com
- Available Thunderbolt 1, 2, or 3 port
- Thunderbolt 1 and 2 connections require an Apple Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter (not included)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra, 10.13 High Sierra, or 10.14 Mojave
- Available Thunderbolt 3 port
- Windows 10 (64-Bit Edition)