Sensory Percussion Software
unhouse’s Proprietary Timbre-Map Technology
- Patented algorithms instantly recognize how you’re hitting the drum through acoustic sound.
- It can track from rim-shots to cross-sticks to center strikes and more – up to 10 independent zones per drum – unlocking the expressive force of acoustic playing for digital control.
- Each zone can power samples, effects and midi output, opening up new dimensions in electronic performance.
- Smoothly blend between zones to create natural transitions between sounds.
- Use the natural acoustics of drums to manipulate a vast array of parameters from effects to MIDI output.
- Stack multiple samplers on a single pad
- Use preset samples or bring your own (wav, aiff, flac, ogg)
- Layer unlimited samples within a sampler with advanced playback modes (cycle, random, stack, or with a controller)
- Advanced sample sequencing that follows your playing
- Advanced sample editor with trim, pan, pitch shifting and envelope controls
- Built-in low/high-pass resonant filter
- Sampler Velocity Input/Output curve editor
- Global choke groups that work across pads and drum channels
- Built-in pitch shifting with sophisticated quantizing
The magic sauce of Sensory Percussion, controllers let you control any parameter within the software – from effect knobs to sample lists and kit switches – all with your playing.
- Timbre – control a parameter based on how and where you hit the drum
- Velocity – control a parameter by how hard you hit
- Speed – control a parameter by how fast you play
- LFOs – automatically control any parameter with multiple LFO types
- MIDI/Keyboard – use external sources like MIDI devices or your computer keyboard as controllers
Built-in Controllable Effects
These custom effects can be applied to each pad, channel, or send.
- Multi-band EQ
- Tube Amp simulation
- Modulation effects
Full MIDI routing
- Sensory Percussion includes built-in advanced MIDI routing
- Send MIDI over a bus to any other third-party software (DAW, Sampler, etc) or even hardware synths
- Send as many MIDI notes per pad as you want
- Convert controllers to assignable CC knobs
- Sensory Percussion is also controllable with MIDI-in