Sensory Percussion Drum Sensor
Sensory Percussion Drum Sensor
Whether on mesh or acoustic heads, Sensory Percussion translates the subtlety, artistry and power of drumming into the digital age.
With custom sensors and advanced software (mac & pc) Sensory Percussion takes you way beyond triggers and pads. Create with electronics in a way never before possible: with the natural expressivity of acoustic drums united with the power of modern audio software.
Advanced software. Designed for musicians.
We designed Sensory Percussion’s software from the start to be simple to use and robust for stage use. Drag-and-drop sample assignment, intuitive effects control, and robust cross-talk detection are just some of the features that make Sensory Percussion the most advanced software on the market for drummers.
Sunhouse’s Proprietary Timbre-Map Technology
- Patented algorithms instantly recognize how you’re hitting the drum through acoustic sound.
- It can track from rim-shots to cross-sticks to center strikes and more – up to 10 independent zones per drum – unlocking the expressive force of acoustic playing for digital control.
- Each zone can power samples, effects and midi output, opening up new dimensions in electronic performance.
- Smoothly blend between zones to create natural transitions between sounds.
- Use the natural acoustics of drums to manipulate a vast array of parameters from effects to MIDI output.
- Stack multiple samplers on a single pad
- Use preset samples or bring your own (wav, aiff, flac, ogg)
- Layer unlimited samples within a sampler with advanced playback modes (cycle, random, stack, or with a controller)
- Advanced sample sequencing that follows your playing
- Advanced sample editor with trim, pan, pitch shifting and envelope controls
- Built-in low/high-pass resonant filter
- Sampler Velocity Input/Output curve editor
- Global choke groups that work across pads and drum channels
- Built-in pitch shifting with sophisticated quantizing
The magic sauce of Sensory Percussion, controllers let you control any parameter within the software – from effect knobs to sample lists and kit switches – all with your playing.
- Timbre – control a parameter based on how and where you hit the drum
- Velocity – control a parameter by how hard you hit
- Speed – control a parameter by how fast you play
- LFOs – automatically control any parameter with multiple LFO types
- MIDI/Keyboard – use external sources like MIDI devices or your computer keyboard as controllers
Built-in Controllable Effects
These custom effects can be applied to each pad, channel, or send.
- Multi-band EQ
- Tube Amp simulation
- Modulation effects
Full MIDI routing
- Sensory Percussion includes built-in advanced MIDI routing
- Send MIDI over a bus to any other third-party software (DAW, Sampler, etc) or even hardware synths
- Send as many MIDI notes per pad as you want
- Convert controllers to assignable CC knobs
- Sensory Percussion is also controllable with MIDI-in
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.