FM3 Amp Modeler/FX Processor
Cygnus Amp Modeling, UltraRes™ Speaker Sims, and an incredible collection of Stompbox and Studio Effects
The FM3 is a compact all-in-one processor for guitar, bass, and other instruments. It features Fractal Audio’s industry-leading Cygnus amp modeling, UltraRes™ speaker cab simulation, plus an incredible collection of legendary stompbox and studio effects, all based on our award-winning flagship the Axe-Fx III. The unit is also a powerful foot controller with all of the programmable features of our larger FC controllers, plus a 4×4 USB audio interface — and more — all in a compact, rugged, floor unit designed for the studio or stage.
Summary of Features
- FM3 is a compact floor unit with three onboard switches.
- 3-Core “Griffin” Processor plus dedicated GPU.
- Hundreds of accurate models with real tube amp sound and feel.
- Rugged steel chassis with protective endcaps and handles
- Features CYGNUS Amp Modeling developed for the Axe-Fx III
- Easy-to-use front panel interface, plus free FM3 Edit software.
- Includes all factory cabs from Axe-Fx III, plus 1,024 user cab slots.
- Ultra-low noise instrument input plus XLR stereo main outputs.
- Impressive multi-effects capability based on Axe-Fx III.
- Additional Stereo I/O Pair, plus headphone & SPDIF outputs.
- Uncompromising sound quality and road-worthy reliability.
- 4×4 USB Audio, 2 onboard switch/pedal jacks, MIDI In & Out/Thru
- Fantastically flexible 3-button integrated foot controller.
- Easy-to-Read precision Tuner with graph and virtual strobe displays.
- FASLINK II allows adding up to two FC-12/FC-6 controllers.
- Upgradeable firmware allows constant improvement and innovation