Electro-Voice ELX200-15P 15″ Powered Loudspeaker
- EV QuickSmart Mobile application: quickly and wirelessly configure, control and monitor up to six Electro-Voice ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously, and receive immediate notification during critical performance conditions. Bluetooth® is available in select countries.
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing. Easy setup via four presets, sub/top system-match, three-band EQ, five user-programmable presets, visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to optimize gain structure, all via LCD.
- High-efficiency 1200 W Class-D power amplifier delivers up to 132 dB peak SPL utilizing transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage, minimal distortion, and maximized acoustical loading.
- Professional-grade hardware: three M10 threaded mounting points for forged eyebolts, integrated pole-mounts and the proven Electro-Voice ZLX three-handle design for easy lifting.
Electro-Voice ELX200-15P features high-efficiency Class-D power amplifiers (up to 1200 W) with integrated QuickSmartDSP, and delivers up to 132 dB SPL utilizing transducers designed and engineered by EV (15-inch EVS-15M woofer coupled with a DH-1C 1-inch titanium compression driver). Powered full-range models allow easy setup via four presets (Music, Live, Speech, Club), sub/top system-match crossovers, three-band EQ, five user-programmable presets (Store and Recall settings), visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to ensure optimal gain structure.
|Frequency response (-3 dB)||55 Hz – 16 kHz¹|
|Frequency range (-10 dB)||48 Hz – 19 kHz¹|
|Maximum SPL||132 dB2|
|Coverage (H x V)||90° x 60°|
|Power rating||1200 W|
|LF transducer||EVS-15M 381 mm (15 in)|
|HF transducer||DH-1C 1-inch titanium compression driver|
|Crossover frequency||1600 Hz|
|Connectors||(1) Stereo RCA Input, (2) XLR/TRS combo jack, and (1) XLR|
|Grille||18 AWG steel with powdercoat|
|Suspension||(3) M10 suspension points|
|Color||Black or White|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||710 mm x 423 mm x 384 mm (28.0 in x 16.7 in x 15.2 in)|
|Net weight||18.9 kg (41.7 lb)|
|Shipping weight||21.8 kg (48.1 lb)|
|Power consumption||100 – 240 V~, 50 – 60 Hz, 1.8A³|
¹ Full space measurement using music DSP preset.
² Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at maximum output.
³ Current rating is 1/8 power.