CROWN XTI 1000
OUT OF STOCKCONTACT US!
CROWN XTI 1000
700W/ch @ 2 ohms, 500W/ch @ 4 ohms, 275W/ch @ 8 ohms, 1,400W bridged mono @ 4 ohms, 1,000W bridged mono @ 8 ohms.
The XTI Series of Crown amplifiers are professional tools designed and built for portable PA applications. All are rugged, lightweight, and feature an LCD screen with DSP speaker presets for crossover frequencies, EQ, limiting, delay, a subharmonic synthesizer. Other features include a switch-mode universal power supply, useful function indicators, proportional-speed fan assisted cooling, XLR inputs, Speakon, and binding-post outputs, short-circuit protection and more.
- Integrated proprietary DSP with LCD front panel display
- Accurate, uncolored sound with very low distortion
- Advanced protection circuitry
- Extremely versatile, handling a wide range of speaker impedances and outputs
- Switch-mode universal power supply
- Speaker presets for crossover frequencies, EQ, limiting, and delay
- 2U rack spaces
- Under 17 pounds
- Speakon® and binding post outputs, XLR inputs and loop-thrus
- Comprehensive LED status per channel
- 3-year, no-fault, fully-transferable warranty
XTi 1000 Power Amplifier
- Voltage Gain at 1kHz, 8 ohm rated output:
- XTi 1000: 30.5dB _XTi 2000: 32.9dB_XTi 4000: 34.2dB
- Frequency Response: ±0.25 dB from 20 Hz to 20 kHz at 1 watt into 4 ohms
- Phase Response (at 1 watt, 20 Hz to 20 kHz): ±15
- Load Impedance: Safe with all types of loads. Rated for 2 to 8 ohms in Stereo mode, 4 to 16 ohms in Bridge-Mono mode
- Sensitivity: 1.4V
- Signal to Noise Ratio (below rated 1 kHz power at 8 ohms): _105 dB (A weighted).
- Damping Factor: Better than 500 from 20 Hz to 500 Hz.
- 80 dB below rated power, 20 Hz to 1 kHz.
- 45 dB from 20 Hz to 1 kHz._Input Stage: Input is electronically balanced and employs precision 1% resistors.
- Input Impedance (nominal): 20 k ohms, balanced;10 k ohms, unbalanced.
- Maximum Input Signal: +22 dBu typical
- AC Line Voltage and Frequency Configurations Available: 100V, 120V, 220-240V _50/60 Hz
- AC Line Current:
- XTi 1000: 6.5A_XTi 2000: 6.9A_XTi 4000: 8.0A
- At Idle: Draws no more than 90 watts.
- Operating Temperature: 0 C to 40 C at 95% relative humidity (non-condensing).
- DSP Section
- EQ: 4-band paragraphic per channel, boost/cut ±12 dB. Also adjustable high and low shelving filters
- Filters: Highpass and lowpass per channel. Butterworth 6/12/18/24 dB per octave. High and low shelving filters, one per channel
- Delay: For signal alignment of driver; 5 mS total delay
- Subharmonic Synthesizer: Adds low-frequency content
- Output limiter: Prevents clipping
- Presets: 10 user speaker presets
- Front Panel Controls and Indicators
- Level: Detented rotary level control, one per channel
- Power Switch: On/off switch applies AC power to the amplifier
- Sel/Prev/Next Buttons: Three buttons near the LCD screen are used to access menu items
- LCD Screen: Backlit liquid crystal display shows speaker presets
- Signal Indicator: Green LED, one per channel, flashes when a very low-level signal is present at input
- ”10 Indicator: Green LED flashes when output signal exceeds ”10 dB below clip.
- ”20 Indicator: Green LED flashes when output signal level exceeds ”20 dB below clip
- Ready Indicator: Green LED, one per channel, illuminates when the amplifier is ready to produce audio
- Clip Indicator: Red LED, one per channel, turns on at the threshold of audible distortion
- Temp/Fault Indicator: Red LED, one per channel, illuminates under Fault or excessive temperature conditions
- Power Indicator: Blue LED illuminates when the amplifier has been turned on and has power
- Rear Panel Controls and Connectors
- AC Line Connector: NEMA 5-15P (15A)
- Input Connector: XLR, one per channel
- Link/Out Connector: Loop-thru signal from input connector for linking