CROWN XLS 802
1,050W/ch @ 2 ohms, 800W/ch @ 4 ohms, 500W/ch @ 8 ohms, 1,600W bridged mono @ 8 ohms. Designed to provide the quality, power, and reliability you expect from other Crown amps with many of the same controls and features for a much friendlier price.
Features sophisticated protection circuitry (from shorted, open, or mismatched loads, input and high frequency overloads), 5-way fault indicator, red LED on each channel that turns on when distortion becomes audible, green signal-present LED that flashes when the level is extremely low (indicating cabling problems), and detented level controls. Mode select switch for stereo or bridged; 3-speed fan; XLR inputs and Speakon or binding post outputs; all in a rugged steel chassis designed to handle serious road use.
- Features sophisticated protection circuitry
- 5-way fault indicator
- Red peak clip LED on each channel
- Green signal-present LED that flashes when the level is extremely low
- Detented level controls
- Mode select switch for stereo or bridged
- 3-speed fan
- XLR inputs
- Touchproof binding post and Speakon outputs
- All in a rugged steel chassis designed to handle serious road use
XLS 802D Power Amplifier
- Sensitivity (volts RMS) for full rated power at 4 ohms: 1.25 V.
- Frequency Response (at 1 watt) 22Hz to 20kHz: 0 dB, ”0.8dB
- Crosstalk (below rated power)_at 1kHz: ”76dB. at 20kHz: ”58dB.
- Input Impedance (nominal): 20 kilohms balanced, 10 kilohms unbalanced.
- Load Impedance: Rated for 2 to 8 ohms per channel in Stereo, 4 to 8 ohms in Bridge Mono.
- AC Line Voltage and Frequency Configurations Available (±10%): 120 VAC 60Hz, 100 VAC 50/60Hz, 220 VAC 50Hz, and 230-240 VAC