Universal Audio Apollo Twin X Duo Thunderbolt Audio Interfaces – Heritage Edition
The new Apollo Heritage Editions deliver a premium software suite of 5 or 10 award-winning UAD plug‑ins titles — including the full Collections from Teletronix,® Fairchild,® Pultec,® Helios,® and UA — conveniently packaged at significant savings.
These are the same UAD plug‑ins that built UA’s reputation for analog modeling over the past decade — including vintage compressors, EQs, mic preamps, and reverb — giving you the most accurate library of classic analog emulations anywhere, right out of the box.
Universal Audio Apollo Twin X Duo Thunderbolt Audio Interfaces
Apollo Twin X allows musicians and producers to easily track, overdub, and mix with elite-class A/D and D/A conversion, two Unison-enabled preamps, and available DUO or QUAD Core realtime UAD plug-in processing — all in a desktop Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac and Windows.
Built upon UA’s 60-year heritage of audio craftsmanship, Apollo Twin X confidently outperforms everything in its class, with 127 dB D/A dynamic range and an included bundle of UAD analog emulation plug-ins, giving you a fully-stocked analog studio, right on your desktop.
- Desktop 10 x 6 Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac and Windows with elite A/D and D/A conversion inherited directly from the acclaimed Apollo X rackmount interfaces
2 Unison mic preamps offer stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based mic preamps and guitar amps
UAD-2 DUO or QUAD Core Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero latency
Front-panel Unison™-enabled Hi-Z instrument input and headphone out
Built-in Talkback mic for communication with studio talent and recording slate cues
Improved monitor functionality including monitor remote functions and Mono, Mute, DIM, and ALT monitor controls
Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via Optical ADAT or S/PDIF
Includes the “Realtime Analog Classics” UAD plug-in bundle featuring the Teletronix LA-2A and 1176 compressors, Pultec EQs, UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, and more. Other UAD plug-ins sold separately
Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, RTAS, and AAX 64 in all major DAWs
Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
Free, industry-leading technical support — on the phone and online — from knowledgeable audio engineers
Apollo X Series System Requirements
- Thunderbolt 3 cable (not included)
- Internet connection to download software and authorize UAD plug-ins
- 6 gigabytes available storage
- Quad Core i7 or better processor recommended
- For additional compatibility information, visit help.uaudio.com
- Available Thunderbolt 1, 2, or 3 port
- Thunderbolt 1 and 2 connections require an Apple Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter (not included)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra, 10.13 High Sierra, or 10.14 Mojave
- Available Thunderbolt 3 port
- Windows 10 (64-Bit Edition)