Universal Audio Apollo Twin USB – Heritage Edition
The new Apollo Heritage Editions deliver a premium software suite of 5 or 10 award-winning UAD plug‑ins titles — including the full Collections from Teletronix,® Fairchild,® Pultec,® Helios,® and UA — conveniently packaged at significant savings.
These are the same UAD plug‑ins that built UA’s reputation for analog modeling over the past decade — including vintage compressors, EQs, mic preamps, and reverb — giving you the most accurate library of classic analog emulations anywhere, right out of the box.
OUT OF STOCKCONTACT US!
Universal Audio Apollo Twin USB
Superior Desktop Audio Conversion with
Classic Analog Sound for Windows.
With its class-leading resolution and Realtime UAD Processing, Apollo Twin USB sets a new standard for desktop music production.
This 2×6 USB 3 interface for Windows allows you to record with near-zero latency through the full range of UAD Powered Plug-Ins — ingeniously merging classic analog tones with cutting-edge features.
- Desktop 2×6 USB 3 audio interface for Windows with world-class 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
Realtime UAD Processing for tracking through vintage Compressors, EQs, Tape Machines, Mic Preamps, and Guitar Amp plug-ins with near-zero (sub-2ms) latency
Includes the “Realtime Analog Classics” UAD plug-in bundle. Other UAD plug-ins sold separately.
Unison™ technology offers stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based mic preamps
USB 3 connection for easy connectivity on Windows-based recording systems
Two premium mic/line preamps; Two line outputs; front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphones output
Two digitally controlled analog monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels
Up to eight channels of additional digital input via Optical connection
Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via Audio Units, VST, RTAS & AAX64 in all major DAWs
USB System Requirements
- Windows 7, 8.1, or 10 (64-Bit Editions)
- Available built-in USB 3 SuperSpeed port*
- Intel Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, or Xeon processor*
- 6 gigabytes available storage
- USB 3.0 SuperSpeed cable (included)
- Internet connection to download software and authorize UAD plug-ins
- Compatible VST, RTAS, or AAX 64 plug-in host DAW software
- For additional compatibility information, visit help.uaudio.com
- Quad Core i7 or better recommended
- 2-in-1 systems (notebook/tablet) are not recommended
- USB 3 adapters (such as PCIe-to-USB 3 expansion cards) are not tested for Apollo Twin USB or UAD-2 Satellite USB connections