Mesa Boogie Mark Five: 25 1×10 Combo
The Best of Mesa’s Preamp Technology
Sporting two fully independent channels with six style modes, the Mesa/Boogie Mark Five: 25 tube combo gives you legendary Mark Series preamp tone combined with Mesa’s proprietary Dyna-Watt 2 x EL84 output section. This Mark Series amp gives you maximum portability and responsiveness. Dial in everything from sweet cleans to roaring leads with extra midrange crunch and aggression when you push the EL84 power tubes hard. Harness the warmth and distinctive growl that epitomizes British guitar tone, thanks to a Celestion Custom G10 Creamback speaker. Factor in the built-in Cabclone speaker-emulated direct output, and you have an amazing gigging and recording amp with the Mesa/Boogie Mark Five: 25 tube amplifier.
Channel one takes you from clean to crunch
The Mark Five: 25’s first channel is a rhythm player’s sonic playground with clean, fat, and crunch modes serving up an amazingly wide range of tone. Use the Multi-Watt power switch to flip between 10-watt mode for more breakup at lower volumes or 25-watt mode for more headroom and a different playing response. The powerful mid-boost control is all you need to push your tone to the front of any mix.
Channel two brings you legendary Mesa lead tone
Three switchable styles give the Mark Five: 25 everything you need for epic lead tones. Choose from Mark IIC+, Mark IV, and Xtreme modes for three distinct flavors of sonic aggression with switchable 10-watt/25-watt operation for adjustable response and power amp breakup. From smooth and liquid to roaring and edgy, the Mark Five: 25’s lead channel gives you more sonic flexibility than most 2-channel amps provide in total.
Built-in Cabclone — achieve awesome tone without a speaker
The Mark Five: 25 packs an indispensable tool for gigging guitarists and an outstanding studio tool, too: a built-in Cabclone internal amp load and speaker simulator. It provides an incredibly realistic speaker-emulated direct output to plug right into the sound system or recording chain. You can still use it in conjunction with this combo amp’s Celestion Custom G10 Creamback speaker, but gigging guitarists at Sweetwater know that a 1×10” may not be loud enough for larger shows. If anything, the lower stage volume will give your band a tighter live sound.
Mesa/Boogie Mark Five:25 Combo Features:
- 2-channel, 1×10” 10W/25W tube combo amplifier
- Gives you the same legendary preamp tone as Mesa’s Mark V, Mark IV, and Mark IIC+ preamplifiers
- 2 channels with 6 total style modes give you an amazingly wide range of tone to explore
- Custom G10 Creamback speaker exhibits warmth and a distinctive growl
- Built-in Cabclone speaker simulator and internal load box give you awesome direct tone
- Ultra-rugged design with all-aluminum chassis
- All-tube spring reverb can be applied to each channel independently
- 2-button footswitch (channel 1, channel 2, and EQ) and slipcover included
- Number of Channels:2
- Total Power:25W Class AB (10W triode setting)
- Speaker Size:1 x 10″ Celestion G10 Creamback Speaker
- Preamp Tubes:6 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes:2 x EL84
- Reverb:Tube-driven Spring Reverb
- EQ:5-band Graphic, Treble, Mid, Bass
- Inputs:1 x 1/4″ (instrument)
- Outputs:1 x 1/4″ (internal 8 ohm), 2 x 1/4″ (4 ohm parallel), 1 x XLR (CabClone DI out)
- Effects Loop:Yes
- Headphones:1 x 1/4″
- Footswitch I/O:1 x 1/4″ (channel, EQ)
- Footswitch Included:Yes, 2-button footswitch
- Construction Material:Black Taurus Vinyl with Black Jute Grille
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:24 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:1.MM.BB.G10