Visual Sound CS6, 1 Spot Pro
The 1 SPOT Pro CS6 can be used anywhere in the world without the use of a step-up or step-down transformer. Like our 1 SPOT, it transforms wall voltage from 100-240Vac, and converts it into the stated voltages on the bottom of the unit.
The 1 SPOT Pro CS6 includes a generous assortment of cables and converter plugs. The cables are of various lengths, color-coded for easy cable management and with right angle plugs on the pedal end.
Power cables (all are center pin negative polarity):
1) DC26 (5.5×2.1mm barrel plugs; 26” (660mm) – Purple
(1) DC22 (5.5×2.1mm barrel plugs; 22” (559mm) – Blue
(1) DC18 (5.5×2.1mm barrel plugs; 18” (457mm) – White
(3) DC12 (5.5×2.1mm barrel plugs; 12” (305mm) – Yellow
(1) MC2 Two 5.5×2.1mm barrel plugs with 5.5×2.1mm input socket.
(1) CL6 – (5.5×2.1mm barrel input, 5.5×2.5 barrel output; reverse polarity)
Green – for Line 6 DL4/M9/etc. and some Eventide pedals.
(1) CYR – (5.5×2.1mm barrel input, 5.5×2.1 barrel output; reverse polarity)
Red – reverse polarity converter
(1) C35 – (5.5×2.1mm barrel input, 3.5mm male output; tip positive)
Black – 3.5mm (1/8”) plug converter
(1) CBAT – (5.5×2.1mm barrel input, Black battery clip output) Connects to battery clip wires inside pedals that do not have DC jacks. Do NOT connect to a battery!
Available Output Voltages
Outputs 1-2: 9VDC (500mA)
Outputs 3-4: 9VDC or 18VDC (100mA)
Outputs 5-6: 9VDC or 12VDC (200mA)