SE Electronics SE-2200A MKII
The original 2200a has been used by countless artists worldwide, and the updated 2200a II continues the tradition in both cardioid and multi-pattern versions.
sE’s best-selling, multiple-award-winning, GRAMMY-singer-recording cardioid mic has been given a facelift and a feature update.
With the same hand-built brass capsule as the original, the Mark II version of this modern classic adds a multi-pattern version, a clever quick-release shockmount with integrated pop filter, and a non-reflective black finish.
2200a II – MULTI-PATTERN
- Capsule Type: Hand-Crafted True Condenser
- Diaphragm: 32mm Gold/Mylar
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid, Omni, Figure-8
- Frequency range: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 22.39 mV/Pa (-33 dB)
- Max SPL: 135/145/155 dB (0/-10/-20 dB pad) (0.5% THD @ 1kHz)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 78 dB
- Self Noise: 16 dB(A)
- Pass Filter Switch: 60 Hz
- Preattenuation Pad: -10 / -20 dB
- Matching Connectors: XLR3F
- Power requirement: 48V phantom
- Weight: 617g / 21.76oz
- Diameter: 51mm
- Length: 215mm