Saramonic LC-XLR XLR to iOS Lightning Interface Cable
The Saramonic LC-XLR is a microphone cable with a standard female XLR connector on one end, and a Lightning connector at the other end — which enables you to connect professional microphones directly into Apple iPhones, iPads, and iPod Touches. Using the LC-XLR is incredibly simple: you just connect an XLR microphone, plug it into your Apple device and start recording or broadcasting. There are no settings or controls to adjust, it’s truly plug-and-play.
Because the LC-XLR makes a purely digital connection with your device, the sound quality it delivers is phenomenal. This is achieved in part by its high-quality integrated analog-to-digital converter, and its Apple MFi Certified Lightning connector. Another huge benefit is that the LC-XLR is compatible with a vast array of Apple products, from the iPhone 5 to the latest cutting-edge devices.
Any dynamic XLR microphone can be used with the LC-XLR. Battery-powered condenser microphones can be used as well, like the Saramonic SR-TM1 shotgun (sold separately). The female XLR connector on the LC-XLR features a locking mechanism that prevents the mic from accidentally getting unplugged, and its 19.5’ (6m) cable gives you plenty of length to work with. A handy hook-and-loop cable wrap is included to keep the LC-XLR tidy.
- Lets you connect professional XLR microphones directly to the Lightning port on a vast array of Apple devices and make professional recordings with ease
- The direct-to-digital connection provides excellent sound quality, 19.5 foot (6m) cable gives you plenty of length
- Compatible with any Apple Lightning device (iPhone X, XR, 5, 6, 7, 8, iPad, etc.), incredibly easy-to-use with simple plug-and-play operation
- Works with any dynamic XLR microphone and self-powered condenser microphones, locking female XLR connector prevents mic from accidentally getting unplugged
- High-quality integrated analog-to-digital converter and Apple MFi Certified Lightning connector works with audio recording apps, video shooting apps, teleconferencing apps and more