Special edition Roland piano with superior sound in a stylish upright cabinet.
If you’re ready to propel your piano-playing journey, the Roland RP30 digital piano is an excellent place to start. From a weighted full-size keyboard beneath your hands to the rich, authentic Roland piano sounds, the budget-friendly RP30 offers a range of features to keep you inspired as your playing progresses throughout the years.
- Highly acclaimed Roland piano sounds, ideal for practice and lessons
- Authentic piano touch and tone to support the development of proper techniques
- 88-note keyboard with full-size keys and graded hammer action with escapement
- Sustain, soft, and sostenuto pedals
- Elegant wood cabinet with integrated stereo speaker system
- Electric pianos, strings, organs, and other sounds for exploring different music styles
- Use headphones for round-the-clock practice without disturbing family and neighbors
- Stereo output for connecting to an external speaker system
- Aux input for playing along with music from a smartphone or music player
- USB MIDI for working with music software on a computer or tablet
*Included Bench Piano RAM-8065
Keys for expression.
There’s nothing like feeling full-sized keys under your fingers as they glide across the piano. The RP30 captures that sensation with its highly responsive, ivory-texture 88-note keyboard. The graded hammer action keys, including a subtle escapement, respond to every nuance of your playing. As your skills grow, sustain, soft, and sostenuto pedals—like those found on acoustic pianos—support advanced pedaling techniques.
Real Roland sound.
Fill your space with beautiful piano music using the powerful onboard speakers. Not ready to perform yet? With dual headphone jacks, the RP30 lets you plug in two sets of headphones. Play a silent duet with a friend or practice solo without disturbing others—an excellent solution for playing in homes, apartments, studios, and classrooms.
Expand your live playing opportunities with the dedicated output jacks for direct connection to a sound system. Whether playing the RP30 in a school, house of worship, studio, or music venue, easily mixing music from your digital piano is a helpful advantage over acoustic pianos.
This piano looks as good as it sounds. Boasting the elegant appearance of a traditional upright with a lighter weight and smaller footprint, the RP30 tucks neatly into compact living spaces. Plus, the stylish dark rosewood grain complements a range of home decor. The cabinet includes a sliding key cover to protect the keyboard and a fold-down rest for sheet music or mobile devices.
Practicing doesn’t have to be a chore, thanks to learning tools within the RP30. Stay on the beat with the adjustable built-in metronome. Use the transposer to play a song in a different key—great for teachers, vocalists, and accompanists. You can even switch up your sound using one of the 15 onboard tones like electric piano, strings, or harpsichord, or layer two tones together for an added dose of creativity.
Connect to digital learning and creativity.
Want to play along with your favorite songs? The stereo input makes it easy to connect your mobile device to the RP30, so you can stream music through the piano’s speakers and accompany the tracks. And USB MIDI support allows you to connect a computer or tablet and explore software for composition, notation, music production, interactive learning, and more.