Neunaber Wet Reverb v5 Pedal
From Natural to Atmospheric, it’s Easy with the Wet Reverb
Dialing in a great tone shouldn’t be a daunting task. Designed for compact flexibility, the Wet Reverb gives you the power to craft your reverb sound with three straightforward controls.
You want a reverb that can be huge and endless, warm and organic, or simply add a subtle sparkle. You set high standards for yourself and your tone, so add something special to your sound that doesn’t get in the way.
Introducing the Wet Reverb v5 — an update to the fan-favorite reverb pedal. The new Wet Reverb has everything you loved about its predecessor, plus a little more.
- Mono input & output makes setup quick and simple. Easy access to inputs and outputs makes this pedal perfect for on-the-go use.
- Analog dry signal for low noise and zero latency. Maintain the integrity of your source tone.
- Small footprint with top jacks, the Wet Reverb is pedalboard-friendly. You can easily fit the Wet in any setup, no matter how tight.
- Powered from a standard 9V pedal power supply, the Wet Reverb draws less than 100 mA and can be powered by your existing pedalboard’s power supply. No need to run a separate power adapter or free up a power port for a hungry, high-current device.
- Manufactured locally in Orange County, California. Family owned and operated, Neunaber Audio is dedicated to bringing you the highest quality audio effects on the market.
Two effects in 1 pedal. No more worrying if you picked the right pedal, because you’ll have the best of both!
- Original Wet — the popular original algorithm from previous-version Wet pedals. A classic.
- W3T — The new magical algorithm from the Immerse Mk II and Wet Reverberator plug-in
Simple 3-knob layout makes it easy to quickly dial in your perfect reverb sound. You’ll spend less time twiddling knobs and more time actually playing.
- Primary Controls
- Full Mix knob adjustment from 0% to 100% wet. Dial in the perfect amount of reverb, from just a touch of space to deep, inspiring ambience.
- Tone – controls tone of reverb only, from darker to brighter
- Depth – controls the length of the reverb tail; or, the size of the acoustic space
- Alternate Controls – accessed by holding down the Engage footswitch while turning the knob
- Effect – switch between the original Wet effect and new W3T effect
- Trails – selects whether the reverb trails off naturally or cuts off abruptly when the pedal is bypassed
|Nominal input level||-10 dBV, instrument level|
|Input impedance||1 MΩ|
|Frequency response,dry / bypassed||20 Hz — 30 kHz, /-1 dB|
|Total harmonic distortion, dry / bypassed||0.01%|
|Input||9-12 V DC, 100 mA|
|Connector||center-negative, 5.5 mm OD x 2.1 mm ID|
|Dimensions||115 mm L, 64 mm W, 46 mm H / 4.6″ L, 2.6″ W, 1.9″ H|
|Weight||190 g / 6.7 oz|
*See User Guide for complete specifications. Specifications subject to change without notice.