Jet City JCA100HDM
1 in stock.
Jet City JCA100HDM
During our first 10 years we offered 3 different 100 watt amps. First, the 100H, which was quickly replaced by the 100HDM (shown here). In 2018 we re-issued the 100H as 100 LTD, which was a limited edition (only 200 made) with a white chassis and EL34 output tubes. 100H was also available in a 50 watt version for several years.
Two Channels. Crunch and High Gain. Depth. 50 Watt Mode.
Our flagship is two channels and 100 watts of pure tube power. The Crunch channel has plenty of headroom to deliver clear, bright clean tones and can be driven hard enough to get downright raunchy. The Overdrive channel is the circuit that made the SLO famous. The HDM version also includes a Depth Control, and a Metal front baffle, standard. The 100w / 50w brings the pain from 4 6L6 output tubes in 100w mode, or in 50w mode two tubes are turned off causing the power section to work harder to reach the desired output level, resulting in some pretty hot power amp distortion. Rounding out the feature set is the wire-mounted blue LED, just because it looks cool. This LED is socket mounted so it can be replaced with other colors, a daisy-chain of several LEDs, or removed entirely.
- Channels: Crunch and Overdrive, foot-switchable with included footswitch
- Controls: Normal and Overdrive Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, Normal and Overdrive Masters, Presence, Depth. 100w/50w.
- Effects Loop: Tube buffered
- Footswitch: Overdrive channel footswitch, included.
- Tubes: 5x 12AX7 Preamp / 4x 6L6 Power
- Cabinetry: Multi-ply, void-free hardwood
- Chassis: 16 gauge, cold-rolled steel
- Output Power: 100 watts into 16 ohm or 2x 8 ohm speaker outputs
- Input Power: Multi-tapped power transformer at 100v/120v/220v/240v and standard IEC connector
- DIMS: 9.5″Hx9.5″Dx25″D
- Weight: 43.6lbs net