OUT OF STOCKCONTACT US!
18 in. High Power Powered Flying Subwoofer
The VRX918SP is a powered, suspendable subwoofer system containing a 2268FF neodymium magnet, patented Differential Drive®, 18″ woofer in a front-loaded, vented enclosure. The VRX918SP was designed specifically for use in arrays with the VRX932LAP Line Array speaker and VRX-AF Array Frame. In addition it may also be used in arrays consisting entirely of VRX918SP subwoofers.
- Built-in JBL Drivepack® DPC-2 amplifier module designed by Crown provides 1500 Watts of peak Power. DSP based resident input module provides system optimization, EQ and crossover functionality.
- 18 inch, 2268FF dual voice coil, neodymium magnet Differential Drive® woofer for high-power capacity and
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of enclosures and optional array frame.
- 20 mm threaded pole socket for solid, secure satellite speaker mounting.
- Large port area for reduced distortion.
|Power Rating||1500 Watts Peak
LF: Dual-Bridged Technology™, Class D
|Frequency Range||31 Hz – 220 Hz|
(H x W x D)
|508 mm x 597 mm x 749 mm
(20.0 in x 23.5 in x 29.5 in)
|Frequency Response||34 Hz – 220 Hz|
|Maximum Peak Output||126 dB SPL at 1m|
|Bandpass Nominal Impedance||LF: 2 x 2 ohms|
|LF Driver||1 x JBL 2268FF 457 mm (18 in) dual voice coil
Differential Drive® woofer with neodymium-magnet
|Audio Input Connector||XLR with loop through|
|User Controls||Input Attenuator (0-16 dB)
Selectable 80 Hz or 120 Hz Low Pass
80 Hz High-Pass enable/disable for XLR loop thru.
|Signal Processing||DSP based, resident in Input Module|
|System Management||DSP based limiters for mechanical and thermal protection|
|AC Power Operating Range||90-132 VAC or 216-264 VAC, 50/60Hz|
|AC Line Voltage||User selectable: 120V/240V (-15%, +10%)|
|AC Input Connector||Neutrik PowerCon (NAC 3MPA)|
|AC Loop Through Connector||Neutrik PowerCon (NAC 3MPB)|
|AC Current Requirements||6A per system at 120V, 3A per system at 240V|
|Enclosure||18 mm birch plywood.|
|Suspension / Mounting||Optional VRX-AF line-array frame kit or 10 mm forged eyebolts|
|Finish||Black DuraFlex™ finish|
|Grille||Powder coated, black, 16-gauge perforated steel with
acoustically transparent foam
|Net Weight||38.5 kg (85 lb)|
|Optional Accessories||VRX-AF array frame
SRX718S-CVR: Pull-over padded cover (works with WK-4S)
SS4-BK adjustable satellite speaker pole WK-4S Caster kit