JBL STX 825
JBL STX 825
Dual 15″ Two-Way, Bass-Reflex
A dual 15″ two-way speaker designed for maximum impact, portability and ease of use. With a wide frequency range and broad 90 degree by 50 degree coverage angles, this speaker is ideal for bands or DJ’s as their primary PA, use as a side-fill on a concert stage, or as an install speaker in a dance club or performance venue.
- Compact and very high-power.
- Dual (15″) Vented Gap Cooling™ low-frequency drivers for very high acoustic output.
- 102 mm (4 in) voice-coil neodymium compression driver for high-power capacity and very light-weight
- 90°x 50° coverage.
- Bi-amplified or full-range passive operation.
- Twelve M10 suspension points may be used with optional M10 eyebolts.
- Rugged DuraFlex™ coated enclosures sized to be truck pack friendly.
- 14-Gauge steel grille lined with acoustically transparent cloth.
|Frequency Range ( –10 dB)||34 Hz-20 kHz|
|Frequency Response (± 3 dB)||42 Hz-19 kHz|
|Coverage Pattern||90˚ × 50˚ nominal|
|Sensitivity (1W/1m)||98 dB|
|Power Rating||1600 W / 3200 W / 6400 W
|Rated Maximum SPL||136 dB SPL Peak|
|Input Connectors||Two NL4|
|Operational Modes||Full Range/Bi-Amp|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||1066 mm x 568 mm x 573 mm
(42.0″ x 22.4″ x 22.6″)
|Net Weight||51 kg (112 lbs)|