Hammond SKX Pro Dual 61 Keys Stage Keyboard Organ
Cicilan tanpa kartu kredit mulai dari Rp. 6.362.240/ bulan.
Bayar dalam 12 bulan
Rp. 6.362.240 / bulan
Bayar dalam 6 bulan
Rp. 11.211.590 / bulan
Bayar dalam 3 bulan
Rp. 19.979.260 / bulan
Bayar dalam 30 hari
Rp. 58.773.920 / bulan
Kredivo Terms of Service
Apabila Anda telah memiliki akun Kredivo silakan Login menggunakan akun Kredivo Anda saat checkout, apabila belum memiliki akun Kredivo, Daftar terlebih dahulu.
Saat ini Kredivo berlaku di JABODETABEK, Bandung, Surabaya, Semarang, Palembang, Medan, Bali, Yogyakarta, Solo, Makassar, Malang, Sukabumi, Cirebon, Balikpapan, Batam, Purwakarta, Padang, Pekanbaru, Manado, Samarinda dan Kediri.
Bunga 0% untuk tenor 30 hari dan 3 bulan.
Bunga 2.6% per bulan untuk tenor 6 dan 12 bulan.
Bayar dalam 30 hari, tidak ada minimum transaksi.
1 in stock
The SkxPRO Stage Keyboard
The Hammond SkPRO has quickly become the preferred stage keyboard for musicians of all genres, and we’ve heard the call for a dual manual version. No matter which style you play, the SkxPRO will meet your demands for a genuine dual-manual Hammond Organ with all the required additional sounds any keyboard player requires, for any performance or recording session. The SkxPRO shares all the sounds and features of the 61 & 73 key SkPRO.
- AUTHENTIC HAMMOND ORGAN derived from our TOP-OF-THE-LINE XK-5.
- 3 INDEPENDENT SETS OF DRAWBARS: UPPER/LOWER/PEDAL
- EXPANDED TRANSISTOR and PIPE ORGAN voices (including Classical and Theatre Organ ranks)
- PIANO SECTION with a wide variety of keyboard instruments, including new high-resolution Grand and Electric Piano sounds,
- ENSEMBLE SECTION with essential Brass, Reed, String, Choir and Percussion instruments.
- ANALOG-MODELLED MONO SYNTH SECTION.
- PITCH BEND and MODULATION WHEELS.
- SEAMLESS SWITCHING of tones while playing.
- PATCHES, COMBINATIONS and CENTRALLY LOCATED FAVORITE/ALLOCATE, buttons for quick and easy access to performance needs.
- DIRECT POWER CONNECTION (no “wall-wart” Power-adapter).
- MULTIPLE, ASSIGNABLE, OUTPUTS, with discrete Organ and Bass outputs.
- 1/8″ STEREO INPUT JACK for External Audio Sources
- 11-PIN LESLIE JACK.
- ON-BOARD BULK STORAGE for all programming.
- USB TYPE “A” and “B” PORTS for USB MIDI and MASS STORAGE functions.
- LARGE COLOR DISPLAY giving essential instrument information instantly.
The SkxPRO is equipped with FOUR Sound Engines available separately or in any combination.
Sound Engine #1: GENUINE HAMMOND ORGAN with DIGITAL LESLIE™
● The SkxPRO incorporates the state-of-the-art “Modelled Tone Wheel 1” (MTW1) sound engine pioneered by our flagship Hammond XK-5 Organ, recognized everywhere as the standard in digital “tone wheel” sound.
● The Virtual Multi-Contact system replicates the keyboard performance of a vintage Hammond Organ, allowing the distinctive Hammond “feel” in every detail. For even greater versatility, our optional Hammond MIDI Pedalboards such as XPK-130G, XPK-200G or XPK-200GL can be added for traditional organ play.
● An on-board new-generation Digital Leslie™ brings deeper authenticity, including the airflow of Leslie rotors, faithfully reproducing the Leslie ’s unique tone and three-dimensional effect.
● A tube modeling system provides the essential Hammond “tube-warmth”.
● A special system emulating the Matching Transformer of a vintage Hammond Organ adds striking authenticity to the Hammond Drawbar tones.
● In addition to the great Hammond Drawbar sounds, the SkxPRO also models Italian (“Farf”), British (“Vx”), and Japanese (“Ace”) transistorized Combo Organs.
● The Church/Classical organist can also call upon 32 ranks of Classical Pipe Organ Voices, (including a 32’ Pedal stop). For the first time in any modern keyboard, a range of Theatre Pipe Organ (“Mighty Wurlitzer”) ranks are now included.
Sound Engines #2 & #3 : PIANO/ENSEMBLE
● All Piano/Ensemble voices are at a HIGHER RESOLUTION than the classic Sk Series.
● All Piano/Ensemble voices can be FULLY EDITED. Sample choice, EG, Filter, LFO and other parameters are now in your control and can be saved as a Patch.
● The SkxPRO contains high-quality samples of the world’s leading Grand Piano sounds, including a brand-new sample of a legendary European Concert Grand Piano.
● High-definition digital voices (upgraded in resolution from previous Sk models) provide a wide variety of tonal possibilities, many of them new to the Sk-series.
● 12 Category Buttons allow easy and instant tone/patch selection.
● Hammond’s exclusive Pro Chord feature permits the player to reproduce complex harmonies by playing a single-note melody based on chords played on lower manual. (Pro Chord feature also available on Drawbar Voices)
Sound Engine #4: MONO SYNTH
The SkxPRO incorporates a physically-modeled Synthesizer faithfully providing the sounds and playing experience of classic analog synthesizers. All traditional synth controls are on the top panel, allowing the creation and editing of sounds in real-time just as on a classic analog synth.
- Organ Section: MTW1 (Modelled Tone Wheel I), Polyphony: 61 (Tone Wheel Organ)
- Piano/Ensemble Section: Sampling Sound Engine, Polyphony：128
- Mono Synth Section: Analog Modeling Synthesizer, Monophonic
- Dual 61, with velocity, semi-weighted, Square-front (“Waterfall”・-style)
- 61 note C1 to C6
- Parts: 3 (Upper, Lower, Pedal)
- Drawbars: 3 sets, [Upper, Lower 9 pitches] Pedal, 2 pitches
- Voicing:Upper & Lower: 8(A-100, B-3, C-3, Mellow, Vx, Farf, Ace, Pipe), Pedal: 3 (Normal, Muted, Pipe)
- Percussion: Buttons: On, Volume Soft, Decay Fast, Third Harmonic
- Component: 4, LFO: 2
Mono Synth Section:
- Oscillator: 6 types (Duo, Unison, Pulse, Sync, FM, Noise)
- Filter: 4 types (LP12, LP24, HP12, HP24), Resonance, Drive
- Modulator: LFO: 1, EG: 2 (Pitch&Filter, Amplitude)
- Organ Section: Vibrato & Chorus , Multi Effect 1, Overdrive, Multi Effect 2, Matching Transformer , Leslie, Equalizer & Tone Control
- Piano/Ensemble Section: For each section: Multi Effect 1, Overdrive, Multi Effect 2, Equalizer
- Mono Synth Section: Multi Effect 1, Overdrive, Multi Effect 2, Equalizer
- Master: Equalizer, Reverb
- Internal Zone: Transpose, Octave, Split, Pedal To Lower, Lower to Pedal, Allocate, Pedal Sustain
- External Zones: 3 Zones (assignable to each keyboard)
- Pitch Bend wheel, Modulation wheel, Portamento, Leslie (Bypass, Stop, Fast)
- Favorites: 10 banks x 10 numbers (Combination), 10 numbers (Page)
- Combination: Factory: 100, User: 100, Bundle: 100, Manual
- Organ Patch: Factory: 100, User: 100, Bundle: 100
- Piano / Ensemble Patch: Factory: 300, User: 400
- Mono Synth Patch: Factory: 100, User: 100, Bundle: 100
- Custom Tone Wheel: Factory: 4 x 3, User: 4 x 3
- Custom Pedal Registration: Factory: 3, User: 3
- Custom Pipe: Factory: 3, User: 3
- Custom Cabinet: Factory: 8, User: 8
- Internal Memory, USB Flash Drive
- 320 x 240 pixel, Tilted for improved viewing
- MIDI: IN, OUT
- USB: To Host
- Audio: Line Out L, R, Headphones, Individual 1, 2, Rotary Out, Organ Pedal Out, Aux In (with Volume control)
- Leslie: 11- pin, 1 and 3 channels available
- Others: Foot Switch 1/Leslie Switch, Foot Switch 2, Damper Pedal, Expression Pedal
Rated Power Consumption:
- SkxPRO: 1002mm (W), 479mm (D), 183mm (H) [39.5″ (W), 19″ (D), 7.2″ (H)]
- SkxPRO: 16.9kg [37.25 lbs]
- AC cord