Digitech Vocalist Live 3
Out of stock
Digitech Vocalist Live 3
Want to really connect with an audience and capture their attention? Let the Vocalist??Live 3 triple your voice with warm, natural-sounding harmonies. The Live 3 automatically follows your vocals and chord progression using patented musIQ? technology so you don’t have to program a song’s key or key changes. Just step on the footswitch while you’re playing to fill the room with pitch-perfect backup vocals. You can even have the harmonies sound male or female, and increase their human factor for an organic, realistic sound.
The Live 3 also keeps your song right on target with built-in pitch correction and a variety of useful and intuitive effects like warmth, compression, a noise gate and a two-band EQ. Add in reverb, delay, and a built-in tuner, and you’ve got an indispensable tool that will have you turning heads and inspiring applause like never before.
musIQ??Makes The Live3 So Easy To Use
musIQ is a revolutionary technology that eliminates the need program a song’s key or changes to create accurate harmonies. musIQ analyzes your lead vocals as well as the chords and notes played on a guitar in real-time to automatically generate perfect vocal harmonies. Simply plug into the Live 3, play your guitar and sing. The musIQ technology will ensure the harmonies are always right on.
The Live 3 Gives You More
- Automatic intelligent 3-part harmony, your voice plus 2 more.
- Gender?controls??allows you to give the harmonies a male or female voice
- Humanize?adjust the?natural sound of the harmonies from loose to tight.
- Five?Harmony Patches?to save harmony settings, each with an A and B parts for quick, easy changes on-stage.
- Real-time Chromatic?Pitch Correction
- Vocal Pre Effects:?Warmth?(tube preamp),?Compressor?, two-band?EQ?,?Low Cut?and?Noise Gate
- Reverb?with three different room sizes
- Delay?with five delay settings
- Built-in guitar chorus effect
- Built-in Guitar Tuner
- 2 voices of fully automatic harmony added to your voice for 3-part harmony. Just play naturally on your guitar and musIQ? technology will ensure that the harmony voices are always musically correct.
- Gender controls for each harmony voice allow you to alter the character of the harmony voices.
- Humanize control to adjust the style of the harmony voices from loose to tight.
- Five Harmony Patches to save harmony settings, each with an A part and a B part to make on-stage harmony changes easy.
- Real-time Chromatic Pitch Correction.
- Vocal Pre Effects: Warmth (tube preamp), Compressor, two-band
- EQ, Low Cut and Noise Gate.
- Reverb with three different room sizes.
- Delay with five delay settings.
- Built-in guitar chorus effect.
- Ability to mix the guitar and vocal signals to provide the acoustic guitar player with an easy way to connect straight to the PA or a powered speaker.
- Low noise microphone preamp.
- 48V phantom power.
- Guitar Ground Lift to eliminate any noise hum issues that may arise.
- Built-in Guitar Tuner.
- Balanced XLR stereo outputs.
- Balanced Line Input for post processing recording applications.
- 24-bit, 44.1 kHz audio quality