OUT OF STOCKCONTACT US!
Accurate vocal harmonies every time, even with complicated songs, because the Live 2 tracks your guitar chords, not your voice.
A surprising number of songs trick other harmonizers because these songs just don?t work with a single key/scale setting. In fact, any song that has the same note sung over two different chords (for example, a C sung in the melody over a C maj / F maj chord sequence) is going to confound conventional harmonizers.
The Live 2 uses breakthrough musIQ? technology to directly analyze the output of any electric or pre-amplified acoustic guitar (no special MIDI guitars or hex-outputs needed). Then it generates the correct vocal harmony. For example, if you?re singing an A over the chords that are generally found in the key of G, Vocalist will harmonize with a C. But, if you then play an A major, Vocalist will shift to the C#…because like any good harmony singer, it listens to the guitar!
With musIQ, forget about the technology ? just sing and play!Skip complicated programming and having to analyze each songchord-by-chord; just?
1. Plug in your microphone and guitar;2. Pick a 3rd or 5th-above or below? harmony preset;3. Sing and play ? when you want harmony, just step on the footswitch!
musIQ? Makes the Live 2 So Easy To Use
musIQ is a revolutionary technology that eliminates the need program a song?s key or changes to create accurate harmonies. musIQ analyzes your lead vocals as well as the chords and notes played on a guitar in real-time to automatically generate perfect vocal harmonies. Simply plug into the Live2, play your guitar and sing. The musIQ technology will ensure your vocal harmonies are always right on.musIQ? is a registered trademark of 3dB Research Ltd.
- 2 intelligent harmony voices added to your voice for 3-part vocal harmony with no programming ? just sing, play and let the Live 2?s groundbreaking musIQ? technology do the rest
- Selectable voicing: unison, 3rd, 5th-above or below your lead vocal
- Vocal enhancement effects matrix with separate
- Compressor, Reverb and EQ/Enhance controls
- Separate Harmony and Effects pedals
- On-board guitar tuner
- XLR mic /line input with level adjustment, low-noise preamp and 48V phantom power
- 1/4″ guitar input, 1/4″?guitar pass-through and Guitar Ground Lift switch
- Stereo 1/4″ line out and mono XLR line out
- Road-rugged, all-metal chassis
- Power supply included
musIQ? is a registered trademark of 3dB Research Ltd.