Digitech Death Metal
OUT OF STOCKCONTACT US!
Digitech Death Metal
If there was ever a ceiling to how much distortion you could pack into a pedal; the Death Metal Pedal shattered through it doing a million miles an hour! The legendary Death Metal pedal gives you FULL tonal control of this massive amount of gain by giving you level, low, mid, and high controls allowing you to flexibly shape the tone of the pedal into YOUR tone. Your guitar is guaranteed to cut through with a tone so big and fast it will leave people spinning in their seats wondering what the license number of the jet was that just passed by!
As always expected from DigiTech, this pedal comes in a rugged sturdy metal chassis with dual amp and mixer outputs giving you even more tone options. When it comes to your tone, why settle for limited control. Don’t settle for anything less than what DigiTech can offer.
Also as a pedal download for the iStomp
The iStomp? works just like every other stompbox. Step on the footswitch to turn it on and off. Adjust the knobs to get the sound you want. The biggest difference between the iStomp and other stompboxes is you can completely change the iStomp to be any pedal in the entire pedal line. Simply connect your iPod touch?, iPhone?, or iPad? to the iStomp and select which pedal you?d like from the DigiTech? Stomp Shop? App. In about the same time it takes to download a song you can change the iStomp from a distortion to a reverb, a phaser to a tube overdrive, or a delay to a chorus. iStomp includes DigiTech?s Total Recall? digital delay and Redline? overdrive to get you started.?lowering the delay level when you play. This is useful when playing solos in that it helps keep the delay effect from making your sound too muddy.
- Level boosts the output level of your guitar signal.
- Low adjusts boost and cut of bass frequencies.
- High adjusts boost and cut of upper harmonics.
- Mid adjusts boost and cut of midrange frequencies
- High adjusts boost and cut of high frequencies.
- Dual Outputs. The Amp output is for connecting directly to a guitar amplifier. The Mixer output features Cabinet Emulation circuitry for connecting directly to a mixing board or recording device.