OUT OF STOCKCONTACT US!
The DigiTech BP80 Bass Multi-Effect Pedal is built around the AudioDNA DSP super chip. It features 11 award-winning amp models, 5 stompbox models, a fretless simulation, cab modeling, and 20 of the hottest bass effects (up to 8 at once), mean this floor unit can warp your sound in seemingly endless ways. Added to this is an expression pedal, 30 drum patterns with variable tempo, 24-bit A/D/A converters, an easy-to-use tuner, and 40 factory/40 user presets. Digitech includes a power supply with the BP80.
Dive head first into low-frequency mayhem.
- AudioDNA DSP super chip
- Amp modeling
- Built-in expression pedal
- 11 award-winning amp models
- 20 effects include compression, cab modeling, 3-band EQ, noise gate, auto swell, chorus flanger, phaser, vibrato, octavider, envelope filter, detuner, pitch shifter, 3 delays, and 6 reverbs
- 9 simultaneous effects
- Wah, volume, and whammy via optional expression pedal
- 5 stompbox models
- Built-in drum machine with 30 patterns and variable tempo
- 24-bit A/D/A converters
- Easy-to-read display
- 40 factory/40 user presets
BP80 Bass Multi-Effect Pedal
- 1/4″ input
- 3.5mm stereo headphone output
- 24-bit A/D/A converter
- PS200R power supply (included) or 6 AA batteries
- 15-hour continuous use battery life