Artiphon Instrument 1 – Black
Artiphon Instrument 1
It’s the first MIDI controller that lets you strum, bow, tap, slide, and drum any sound on a single interface.
Switch between Guitar, Violin, Piano, and Drums at the press of a button. Four user presets offer the ability to mix + match modes, methods, tunings, and sounds.
Two stereo speakers that are
as loud as an acoustic guitar.
Modulate effects even after you’ve triggered your note with continuous aftertouch.
With all-day battery life, direct iOS connection, and MIDI MPE compatibility, the award-winning INSTRUMENT 1 has opened a new category of production, performance, and play.
- The Artiphon INSTRUMENT 1
- Lightning® to Mini-USB Cable
- USB to Mini-USB Cable
- Power Supply
- Multi-channel MIDI MPE compatible
- Compatible with iOS, Mac, and Windows
- 1/8” jack for headphones & microphones
- One cable setup, no special drivers needed
- Tilt: The INSTRUMENT 1’s answer to Mod Wheel (CC#1), is the most intuitive way to adjust filters and other effects. Simply tilt the instrument up and down.
- Capo: The INSTRUMENT 1 has a build-in capo. Easily transpose up (or down!) 12 half steps, or set the capo to transpose the instrument in full octaves.
- Built-in Arpeggiator: Create new patterns and get fresh ideas with the hardware arpeggiator. Tempo and sub-divisions are easy to customize.
- String Bend: Inward pressure allows you to bend the pitch of a note, unlocking anew way to utilize your synth sounds.
- Hammer-on Sensitive:Pull-off and hammer-on as you would on a traditional guitar.
- Pressure-sensitive: Modulate effects even after you’ve triggered your note with continuous aftertouch.
- Lefty and Righty: Allow the instrument to figure out which ways it’s being held, or lock it into either lefty or right mode.
- Battery: The INSTRUMENT 1’s built-in battery lasts all day, even when playing at 11.
- Stereo Speakers: The two stereo speakers allow for jamming with friends, while the built-in headphone jack allows for private performance, whether in the bedroom or on the subway.
- Fretted or fretless: Easy choose between both playing modes.
- Four factory presets (Guitar, Violin, Piano, Drums).
- Four customizable presets.
- 12 fret (full octave) fingerboard offers a total of 78 note locations, more than any other MIDI-controller its size.
- Software: Artiphon App for iOS includes sounds, Artiphon INSTRUMENT 1 Editor forMac & Windows allows for endless customization