Aguilar Grape Phaser – Bass Phaser Pedal, 25th Anniversary Silver edition
The Fat, Chunky Feedback Bass Phaser — Now in Silver
If you’re looking for a bass phaser that’s simple to use and won’t zap your low end, you can’t beat the Aguilar Grape Phaser from Sweetwater — here in a special 25th anniversary silver paint job. This toneful 2-knobber creates liquid-y movement and fat, funky filter effects on the fly. There really isn’t an unusable setting on this pedal — it’s that well designed. The Grape Phaser boasts a Color control, which sends a portion of your affected signal back through the second stage of the phase-shifting circuit to create an almost auto-wah-like effect, evoking ’70s slap-and-pop affectations. Dialing back the Color knob and slowing the rate adds texture and focal points to melodies and solos. As with all Aguilar effects, the Grape Phaser’s 4-stage circuitry preserves your low end, so you don’t have to worry about root notes popping through.
World-famous bass players choose Aguilar
Aguilar’s pickups, preamps, amplifiers, effects, and cabinets are created by bass players, for bass players. Whether you’re playing out live or recording in the studio, Aguilar Amplification products are designed to give you the best experience possible. World-famous bassists like John Patitucci (Chick Corea), Adam Clayton (U2), and Paul Turner (Jamiroquai) have discovered the tone, power, and reliability of Aguilar products. Call Sweetwater today to find out for yourself.
- 4-stage bass phaser from Aguilar
- Special 25th Anniversary silver paint job
- Great for melodies, solos, slap-and-popping, and fretless work
- Simple 2-knob control set
- Fat, chunky tone
- Keeps your low end intact
- Rate: controls the speed of the modulation
- Color: feeds a portion of your affected signal back through the phase-shifting circuit for funky filter effects
- Gig-saver feature passes signal even when your battery dies
- Powered by a 9-volt battery or optional power supply (not included)
- 3-year manufacturer warranty