TC Helicon VoiceTone Correct XT
The Singer’s Essential Stompbox
Here’s a set-it-and-forget-it vocal tool that brings a touch of studio magic to your live performances. Using the latest and greatest of TC-Helicon’s amazing adaptive tone technology, the new VoiceTone Correct XT controls everything from simple chromatic pitch to the dynamic EQ shaping responsible for de-essing and tonal balance. What’s more, once you’ve set it up, you don’t need to touch a thing. On top of that, you get feedback suppression, compression, and many other invaluable live vocal tools.
TC-Helicon VoiceTone Correct XT Features at a Glance:
- Effortless auto chromatic pitch correction helps you sing in tune
- Studio-grade compression, de-ess and adaptive Shape EQ to brighten and smooth vocals
- Automatic anti-feedback seeks and destroys feedback.
- Can be chained to additional VoiceTone pedals
- Shape, Dynamics, and Pitch controls
- Adaptive on/off buttons
- Anti-Feedback, gate, and warmth on/off buttons
- Gain reduction and pitch meters
- Mic Control of pitch correction
- Die-cast steel and anodized extruded-aluminum construction
- Ultra-bright LEDs