Source Audio Soundblox 2 Dimension Reverb
The Soundblox 2 Dimension Reverb offers 12 distinct shades of reverb. Choose from 6 reflectively diverse room sounds, two plate and two spring reverbs, modulation reverb, and echo. The pedal features a compact and durable cast aluminum housing plus 2 user presets — each with a dedicated footswitch. The assignable “Option” knob makes it possible to adjust 9 different parameters: wet/dry mix, time (i.e. resonance), bass, treble, pre-delay, diffusion, output level, modulation rate, and modulation depth.
Connect the Dimension Reverb to Source Audio’s Neuro Hub and tap into its MIDI capabilities. Save up to 128 presets recallable via MIDI program change (PC) messages from an external MIDI foot controller. The Dimension also features a special “trails»dquo; mode (a.k.a. soft bypass), which allows your reverberations to ring to completion after the pedal has been bypassed.
The Dimension Reverb’s Multi-Funtion In jack is compatible with any of Source Audio’s expression controllers: the Reflex Universal Expression Controller, Dual Expression Pedal, and Hot Hand 3 Universal Wireless Effects Controller. Assign external expression control to any of the pedal’s knob parameters or incorporate Reverb Send mode, which enables on-the-fly control over the amount of dry signal being routed through the reverb chamber.
Soundblox 2 Dimension Reverb Features & Specifications
- Diverse Sound Palette — Featuring 6 different room sounds, 2 plate reverbs, 2 spring reverbs, modulation reverb, and echo.
- Compact, cast aluminum housing.
- 2 User Presets easily recalled via two footswitches.
- Universal Bypass — selectable buffered or true bypass.
- 9 Adjustable Parameters — adjust the wet/dry mix, time (i.e. resonance), treble, bass, pre-delay, diffusion, output level, modulation rate, and modulation depth.
- Multi-function In — use the Source Audio Dual Expression Pedal or the Hot Hand Motion Sensor for on-the-fly control over any of the 9 adjustable parameters.
- MIDI Capable — the Multi-function In jack also allows MIDI access to presets and parameters.
- State-of-the-art DSP — Our proprietary 56-bit Digital Signal Processor, the SA601, and crystal clear 24-bit converters.
- 9V DC power supply included
- Dimensions: L: 4.5 in./11.4cm x W: 4.5 in./11.4cm x H: 2.25 in./5.7cm (including knobs)