Soundcraft MPMi 20/2
With a third Aux Send for external effects
The MPMi versions replace the MFXi’s internal FX send with a third Aux send for operators preferring to use external effects. All MPMi mixers include 2 stereo input channels along with a 2-track record output and a 2-track replay input which allows interval music to be easily played from CD, MP3 or other music source.
- Precision GB30 mic pre-amps
- True, professional +48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- 2 Group busses
- Stereo Mix output
- 12 or 20 mono Mic inputs, all with 2 stereo line inputs
- Up to 26 inputs to mix
- 3 Aux sends, globally switchable pre or post-fade
- Universal internal power supply
- Optional rack ears (standard on 12 channel consoles)
The addition of a Kensington lock slot on MFXi/MPMi consoles provides a welcome level of security in installations.