Soundcraft MFXi 20/2
Built-in 24-bit Lexicon processing
8, 12 and 20 mono input MFXi mixers are empowered by built-in 24-bit Lexicon processing, delivering 32 stunning reverb, delay and chorus effects (see opening page). All MFXi mixers include 2 stereo input channels along with a 2-track record output and a 2-track replay input which allows interval music to be easily played from CD, MP3 or other music source.
- Built-in Lexicon 24-bit effects
- Precision GB30 mic pre-amps
- True, professional +48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- 2 Group busses
- Stereo Mix output
- 8, 12 or 20 mono Mic inputs, all with 2 stereo line inputs
- Up to 28 inputs to mix
- Aux sends, globally switchable pre or post-fade
- FX send
- Universal internal power supply
- Optional rack ears (standard on 12 channel consoles)
- Custom Karaoke preset
The addition of a Kensington lock slot on MFXi/MPMi consoles provides a welcome level of security in installations.