OUT OF STOCKCONTACT US!
For over 40 years, the Moog Taurus has been the secret weapon of artists and producers around the globe for generating earth-shaking bass.
The Minitaur is the newest addition to the Taurus family of Analog Bass Synthesizers. It is an inconspicuously compact, subharmonic bass machine designed to integrate seamlessly into any performance or computer-based music workflow. Just as its progenitors, the Minitaur effortlessly does one thing above all others… wall splitting analog BASS.
The solid steel enclosure of the Minitaur is deceptively simple – offering immediate access to critical sound design and performance controls only. This makes Minitaur extremely fast and easy to use–but just under the surface lies a vast expanse of dynamic and inspirational power that is instantly accessible from almost any laptop or MIDI controller.
The free Minitaur Editor/Librarian software truly unlocks Minitaur’s power and flexibility by making DAW integration and control completely seamless on both Mac and Windows machines. Load and save up to 128 presets onto your Minitaur, select from 6 different modulation waveshapes , engage Hard Sync, access full ADSR envelopes, MIDI sync the LFO, reset oscillator waveform cycles, polychain with other Moog synthesizers and more. Every feature can be manipulated, automated and recalled instantly.
• SAVE AND RECALL UP TO 128 ONBOARD PRESETS – Select and save directly from your Minitaur’s front panel, via MIDI controller or with the free Minitaur Editor / Librarian software.
• FREE EDITOR/LIBRARIAN SOFTWARE – Seamless DAW integration now with full Windows support!
• 5 NEW MODULATION SOURCES (Tri, Sqr, Saw, Ramp, S&H and Filter EG)
• HARD SYNC – Access a completely new sonic palette with your Minitaur
• MODULATE OSCILLATOR 2 ONLY – Pair with Hard Sync for syncopated metallic sweeps and surges
• ASSIGNABLE CV/GATE INPUTS – Control any feature on or under the hood of your Minitaur via control voltage.
• CV TO MIDI CONVERSION – Bring control voltage into your DAW for analog control over digital circuits