Mission Engineering M-EXP-MINI
The Expressionator multi-expression controller allows musicians to connect one expression pedal with up to three expression enabled effects and control them individually or simultaneously. Expressionator provides a powerful set of features for expression control.
1. Three stomp switch selectable expression outputs.
2. Five programmable taper options
3. Three color LED channel selection indication.
4. LED pedal position indicator.
5. Internal memory to save presets.
Using Expressionator is simple. Connect an expression pedal to the input with a TRS cable. Expressionator works perfectly with the Mission EP-1. Connect the outputs to the expression pedal inputs on your effects.
Now you can use the stomp switch to cycle the expression pedal between the different effects. You can control each effect individually, or program Expressionator to control any combination simultaneously. You can even control the taper of the expression pedal response.