Mesa Boogie Mark Five 35 Black Head
Mesa/Boogie Mark Five: 35 Tube Amplifier Head at a Glance:
- From clean to legendary Mesa lead tone
- Reverb and boost built right in
- Built-in Cabclone – achieve awesome tone without a speaker cab
From clean to legendary Mesa lead tone
The Mark Five: 35’s first channel has clean, fat, and crunch modes for a wide range of tone. Use the Multi-watt power switch to flip between 10 watts for breakup at lower volumes, 25 watts for more headroom, or 35 watts for the punchiest sound with the most touch response. The powerful mid-boost control is all you need to push your tone to the front of any mix. Choose the third channel for Mark IIC+, Mark IV, and Xtreme modes with switchable 10-, 25-, and 35-watt operation for tones smooth and liquid to roaring and edgy.
Reverb and boost built right in
The Mesa Mark Five: 35 boasts the same spring reverb and Solo controls as its 90-watt big brother. The reverb is a tube-driven, long-tank spring, allowing you to get a touch of ambience or surfy washes of echo. You’ll find two independent Solo controls on the front of your Mark Five: 35. These footswitchable additions allow you to preset the perfect amount of boost for getting your solos above the mix of the band. And the Solo controls are completely removed from the circuit when not activated.
Built-in Cabclone – achieve awesome tone without a speaker cab
The Mark Five: 35 packs a built-in Cabclone internal load and speaker simulator. It provides a realistic speaker-emulated direct output for playing direct live or in the studio. And you can still use it in conjunction with putting a microphone on your favorite speaker cab to get a great blended tone, helping bring your tone to the front of the mix. The Cabclone cuts down on stage volume too, which will help give your band a tighter live sound. And open-back, closed-back, and vintage modes allow you to dial in your sound the way you want.
Mesa/Boogie Mark Five: 35 Tube Amplifier Head Features:
- 2-channel, 10-/25-/35-watt tube amplifier head
- Includes Mesa’s Mark V, Mark IV, and Mark IIC+ preamplifiers
- 2 channels with 6 total style modes deliver a wide range of tone
- 2 independent Solo boost controls
- Built-in Cabclone speaker simulator and load box
- Cabclone has open-back, closed-back, and vintage modes
- Ultra-rugged design with all-aluminum chassis
- All-tube spring reverb can be applied to each channel independently
- 4-button footswitch and slipcover included