OUT OF STOCKCONTACT US!
Midsize Tri-Amplified 3-Way High Directivity Line Array Element
The VT4888 is designed to deliver high-quality reinforcement of music and speech in a variety of applications including concert audio and corporate A/V presentations of all types.
- Advanced technology components: Differential Drive®, neodymium magnet, dual voice coil, Direct Cooled cone transducers for low weight and high output.
- Direct Cooled™ cone transducers for low weight and high output.
- HF Waveguide units couple to create precision vertical slot aperture.
- Radiation Boundary Integrator® (RBI): Patented technology integrates output of individual bandpass elements.
- Advanced construction techniques using PlyMax® provide exceptionally rigid, lightweight enclosure construction.
- Rugged DuraFlex™ exterior finish; weatherized components.
- Patented, integrated S.A.F.E.™ suspension system: premium heat-treated alloys provide high-strength, reliable hanging arrays.
- Pre-engineered to accept optional JBL DrivePack® amplified electronics package. Rear-panel mechanical attachments and electrical connections ensure upgrade path to self-powered system.
- For use in stand-alone arrays or in combination with other VERTEC® system models.
|Frequency Range||48 Hz – 18 kHz (-10dB)|
|Frequency Response||60 Hz – 16 kHz (± 3 dB)|
|Continuous Power Rating||2000W LF, 600W MF, 150W HF|
|Sensitivity||98 dB LF, 102 dB MF, 114 dB HF (1W/1m)|
|Nominal Impedances||2 x 8 ohm LF, 8 ohm MF, 16 ohm HF|
|Horizontal Coverage||90 degrees nominal,
250 Hz – 16 kHz (-6dB)
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||990.6 mm x 355.6 mm x 508 m
(39 in x 14 in x 20 in)
|Weight||51.3 kg (113 lb)|