JBL STX 835
Dual 15″ Three-Way with Horn-Loaded MF/HF section, slot-loaded LF
A slot-loaded dual 15″ three-way system with horn-loaded mid and high sections, designed for full-range use in stand-alone applications or for use in high performance environments as the premier ground stack passive top box. Designed to be placed over the STX828, this cabinet can be used in multiples in a high density situation; the STX835 can deliver amazing sound clarity at high SPL’s. The STX835’s 60 degree by 40 degree mid- and high-frequency waveguides allows two cabinets to be splayed for wide angle coverage.
- (15 in.) Vented Gap Cooling™ low-frequency driver for extended low-frequency output.
- CMCD™ Cone Midrange Compression Driver™ provides low midrange distortion, increased sensitivity, extended bandwidth and improved phase coherence.
- 60°x 40° coverage.
- Bi-amplified or full-range passive operation.
- Rugged DuraFlex™ coated enclosures sized to be truck pack friendly.
- 14-Gauge steel grille lined with acoustically transparent cloth.
|Frequency Range ( –10 dB)||32 Hz-20 kHz|
|Frequency Response (± 3 dB)||43 Hz-20 kHz|
|Coverage Pattern||60˚ × 40˚ nominal|
|Sensitivity (1W/1m)||96 dB|
|Power Rating||1600 W / 3200 W / 6400 W
|Rated Maximum SPL||134 dB SPL Peak|
|Input Connectors||Two NL4|
|Operational Modes||Full Range/Bi-Amp with internal passive mid-high crossover network|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||1066 mm x 568 mm x 573 mm
(42.0″ x 22.4″ x 22.6″)
|Net Weight||57.1 kg (126 lbs)|