Simple, powerful, and it sounds fantastic.
The JBL PRX515 is a 15″ 2-way self-powered speaker system with a 400W low frequency and a 100W high frequency Crown Class D amplifier. It has a DSP-controlled input section with selectable EQ.
The cabinet holds a 15″ differential drive woofer and a 1-1/2″ polymer diaphragm compression driver. It is a DuraFlex-covered, plywood enclosure with tough polyurethane protective end-caps, steel grille, die-cast metal handles, 35 mm pole socket, and nonskid rubber feet. Weighs only 57 lbs.
- 15″ 2-way self-powered speaker system
- 400W low-frequency Crown Class D amplifier
- 100W high-frequency Crown Class D amplifier
- DSP-controlled input section with selectable EQ
- 15″ differential drive woofer
- 1-1/2″ polymer diaphragm compression driver
- DuraFlex-covered 16/18mm plywood enclosure
- Foam-backed steel grille
- Die-cast metal handles
- 35mm pole socket
- Non-skid rubber feet
- Weighs 57 lbs.