15 in. Two-Way Loudspeaker System
The JRX115i is an economical, suspendable, fifteen-inch, two-way speaker system designed for installation where ground stacking or pole mounting is impractical or undesirable.
- 15 in low frequency driver with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than # round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
- Ferro-fluid cooled compression driver with titanium diaphragm improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes the frequency response to deliver coherent summation in the crossover region.
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition™ highfrequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
- SonicGuard™ protects the highfrequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
- Cabinet is fitted with three M10 threaded suspension points.
- Rigging hardware kit containing three 10 mm forged shoulder eyebolts with washers is included.
|Power Rating||250 W / 1000 W|
|Frequency Range||38 Hz – 16 kHz (-10 dB)|
(H x W x D)
|686 mm x 470 mm x 432 mm
(27 in x 18.5 in x 17 in)
|Frequency Response||50 Hz – 12.5 kHz (±3 dB)|
|Sensitivity||98 dB SPL (1w/1m)|
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohms|
|Recommended Amplifier Power||250 W to 500 W into 8 ohms|
|Maximum SPL||128 dB|
|Nominal Dispersion||90º x 50º|
|Crossover Frequency||1.6 kHz|
|Weight||27.4 kg (60.5 lb)|
|High Frequency Driver||JBL 2412 1 in exit compression driver mounted on Progressive
|Low Frequency Driver||JBL M115-8A|
|nput Connectors||Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x1); .25 in TS phone jack (x1); parallel|