G&L USA Guitar Will Ray
Will chose the ASAT Z-3 as the basis for his signature model, then hot-rodded it to suit his unmistakable style. Factory-installed Hipshot Will Ray B-Bender, Schaller locking tuners, WR-spec over-wound bridge pickup with extended pole pieces for a wider bobbin aperture. Pickups set to Will’s height preference. The unique skull inlays were designed by Will himself. Includes Deluxe fitted Tolex hardshell case, 2 Will Ray instructional videos: “B-Bender Mania” and “Stealth Slide,” plus a pair of WR’s trademark slide rings.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
Juiced-up Will Ray style.
- Swamp ash body
- Factory-installed Hipshot Will Ray B-Bender
- Comanche headstock and neck profile (12″ radius, 1 5/8″ nut width)
- Hard rock maple neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Unique skull inlays designed by Will himself
- Schaller locking tuners
- WR spec over-wound middle and bridge pickups using extended length pole
- pieces for wider bobbin aperture
- WR spec pickup height settings
- Patented G&L Passive Treble/Bass (PTB) system which includes a single Volume Control combined with separate Treble and Bass Controls and a 5 Position Pickup Selector Switch.
- Patented G&L Saddle Lock Bridge with individually adjustable string height and intonation plus Set Screws to lock your intonation in for perfect pitch and maximum sustain
- Also comes with 2 WR instructional videos, “B-Bender Mania” and “Stealth Slide,” plus a pair of WR’s trademark slide rings