G&L Tribute Legacy Humbucker Gloss Black
The G&L Legacy HB™ fattens things up with a G&L AW4368 alnico bridge humbucker to complement the vintage alnico G&L CLF-100 single coils in the neck and middle positions. The Legacy HB has that ideal balance that’ll let it play well in a variety of settings, and its splittable bridge humbucker will does a convincing job as a single coil with rich, ringing harmonics.
The Legacy HB brings all of the Legacy features, starting with Leo’s PTB™ (Passive Treble and Bass) system which functions on all three pickups for dramatically more variety than the vintage setup, while the treble pot has a push/pull coil-split for the bridge humbucker. What’s more, the Legacy HB features a Leo Fender-designed Dual-Fulcrum vibrato, a work of engineering art which allows bending up or down with unsurpassed stability, while offering a silky feel through its beefy aluminum vibrato arm.
If you’re looking for that extra power to properly rock the house but you don’t want your classic Elvis to leave the building, then you owe it to yourself to check out the Legacy HB. Once you play a G&L Tribute Series, you’ll never look back.
- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 25 1/2″
- PICKUPS: G&L AW4368 Alnico bridge humbucker; G&L CLF-100 Alnico V single-coils made in Fullerton, California
- BODY WOOD: Basswood
- NECK WOOD: Hard-Rock Maple with Rosewood fingerboard
- NECK WIDTH AT NUT: 1 5/8″
- NECK RADIUS: 12″
- NECK PROFILE: medium C
- FRETS: 22 medium jumbo, nickel
- TUNING KEYS: 18:1 ratio, sealed-back
- BRIDGE: Leo Fender-designed G&L Dual-Fulcrum™ vibrato
- CONTROLS: 5-position pickup selector, volume, treble, bass (PTB™ system), push/pull switch on treble pot to split bridge humbucker