G&L Tribute Fallout Fullertone red
Free DR Strings Pure Blues Electric !!
OUT OF STOCKCONTACT US!
Free DR String Pure Blues Electric
PHR 9, PHR 10, PHR 11 (pilih salah satu)
Berlaku s/d 31 Juli 2020
The Fallout shares the original Leo Fender-designed SC-2 body shape, comfortable, sustain-rich G&L Saddle Lock bridge and easy-playing medium C-shape neck with a 12″ radius and medium-jumbo frets. It comes with a great pairing of Paul Gagon-designed Alnico pickups: a gorgous P-90 and meaty humbucker splittable via a push/pull tone pot. The look transcends the SC-2’s simplicity with a sweeping pickguard that complements the body shape perfectly. Balancing out the aesthetics is a sleeker interpretation of the ˜80s-era G&L headstock shape designed exclusively for the Fallout. Case sold separately.
Ready to cover today’s sophisticated textures and tones.
- Bolt-on construction
- 25-1/2″ scale
- Paul Gagon-designed Alnico pickups, G&L AP4285B P-90 in neck position and G&L AW4470B humbucker in bridge positon
- Mahogany body
- Hard rock maple neck with rosewood fingerboard
- 12″ radius
- 1-5/8″ nut width
- Medium C neck profile
- 22 medium jumbo frets, nickel
- 18:1 ratio, sealed-back tuners
- G&L Saddle Lock bridge
- 3-position pickup selector, volume and tone with push/pull coil tap
- Case sold separately