G&L Tribute ASAT Classic Butterscotch Blonde
The G&L ASAT Classic is Leo’s final word on the traditional single-cutaway bolt-on axe. Framed in a classic boxed-steel bridge, the single-coil Magnetic Field Design bridge pickup created by Leo Fender delivers crisp attack with complex harmonics while individual brass saddles offer modern levels of intonation refinement. Flip to the single-coil MFD neck pickup and you’ll discover a delectably rich tonal palette, from round clean jazz tones to thick, gritty blues. Put them together and you’ll find a whole other level of heaven.
Case sold separately.
Familiar body, bolt-on maple neck and Leo Fender-designed single-coil pickups.
- Swamp Ash body on translucent and burst finishes, Basswood on solid finishes
- Hard-Rock Maple neck with Maple or Rosewood fingerboard
- Leo Fender-designed G&L MFD single coils made in Fullerton, California
- 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone
- 18:1 ratio, sealed-back tuners
- Traditional boxed-steel bridge with individual brass saddles
- Case sold separately