Electro Harmonix Lumberjack
Despite its relative simplicity, the electro-harmonix Lumberjack is easily one of the most innovative overdrive/distortion pedals to arrive at Sweetwater in a long time. It only takes a quick listen to get a general idea of the Lumberjack’s sound – a frothy distortion that seems to float above the fundamental sound of your guitar or bass. That’s because of the logarithmic nature of the overdrive, which distorts your higher frequencies much more than your lower frequencies. The effect this produces is similar to an overdrive blended with some clean signal, but with extremely clear lows and low mids.
electro-harmonix Lumberjack Logarithmic Overdrive Pedal Features:
- A unique logarithmic overdrive that distorts more heavily in higher registers
- Frothy, jangly distortion that’s great for a raw sound with tons of expression and character
- Capable of producing heavy distortion while retaining phenomenal note clarity
- An amazing ingredient pedal that plays extremely well with modulation and reverb effects
- Awesome for bass, baritone guitar, drop-tunings, or guitars with 7 or more strings
Spice up your pedalboard with an electro-harmonix Lumberjack logarithmic overdrive pedal!