The VL3D is a 3-part vocal harmonizer designed for your desktop. Perfect for keyboard players and the studio.
The VL3D offers 3-part harmonies using breakthrough musIQ? technology, which analyzes the singer’s voice and adds the most musically correct harmonies while offering real-time pitch correction and gender control. Featuring single-level programmability and five user defined voicing patches; the VL3D can be programmed on the fly without missing a note. The VL3D’s inputs include Midi In, Out/Thru, guitar or line level, and XLR.
Effects available with the VL3D include reverb (studio, room and hall) and a pre-effects section with warmth, compression, de-esser, and noise gate.? Additionally, there are controls for Harmony Mix, and an A/B part selector with humanizing mix for dialing in precise gender effects.
musIQ? Makes the Live 3 So Easy To Use
musIQ? is a revolutionary technology that eliminates the need program a song’s key or changes to create accurate harmonies. musIQ? analyzes your lead vocals as well as the chords and notes played on a guitar in real-time to automatically generate perfect vocal harmonies. Simply plug into the VL3D, play your guitar and sing. The musIQ technology will ensure the harmonies are always right on.
- 3-Part Harmonies using breakthrough musIQ? Technology which analyzes the singer’s voice and adds the most musically correct harmonies.
- Real-Time Pitch Correction
- Gender Control for both Male and/or Female backing harmonies.
- Harmony Mix Control and A/B Part Selector
- Single Level Progammability
- 5 User Defined Voicing Patches
- Built-In Guitar Tuner with LED Display
- 3 Types of Reverb? Studio, Room, and Hall
- Pre-Effects including Warmth, Compression, De-Esser, and Noise Gate
- MIDI In, Out/Thru
- ?” Guitar and Line Level Input XLR Input