OUT OF STOCKCONTACT US!
From a Jazz Room, to a rich Hall, to a surfy spring, the HardWire RV-7 Stereo Reverb covers all the bases. Reverb, one of the original effects, can make or break your sound. The HardWire RV-7 Stereo Reverb features lush, studio quality, Lexicon? Reverbs. Room, Plate, Reverse, Modulated, Gated, Hall, and Spring Reverbs can all be adjusted for Level, Liveliness, and Decay to achieve any reverb tone. As with all HardWire pedals, the RV-7 is crafted from premium all-metal components to perform night after night, tour after tour.
Lexicon? Reverb Types
- Room – Fast decaying reverb; great for a touch of ambience
- Plate – Renowned studio reverb heard on classic recordings
- Reverse – Reverb in reverse; gradually crescendos to full volume
- Modulated – Lush, modulating, reverb ideal for chords
- Gated – Unique reverb with abrupt decay; good for percussive playing
- Hall – Large, encompassing reverb with warm decay
- Spring – Classic “surf” reverb; great for Rockabilly too!
Tails On/Off Switch – When on, reverb tails are not cut off in bypass
True Stereo I/O
True Bypass circuitry preserves your tone in bypass
Constant High-Voltage operation for uncompromised signal quality
HardWire Pedals include the following stage accessories
- Stomplock? knob guard locks your tone in place and prevent tampering or accidental knob adjustments onstage
- Pedal Switch Glow Sticker helps you locate the pedal in adverse stage lighting
- Custom-cut Hook and Loop Pedalboard Pad to attach and lock your pedals to your pedalboard