The Oxford fuzz has an incredibly wide range of gain which delivers access to touch-sensitive overdrive, classic 60’s style fuzz and over the top mayhem.
The Ferro Silicon (FeSi) Fuzz brings stable consistent organic rich fuzz tones which do not depend on temperature and temperamental transistors.
Two switches will give you six different combinations to run the Oxford for a variety of tones, including good dynamic fuzz tones at low volume.
- True bypass
- Rupert Neve Design audio transformer
- Master Level, Tone and Gain
- 2 position gain switch
- 3 position fuzz mode switch
- Jacks: input, output.
- 9VDC, negative tip, power supply connector or internal battery
- Low Battery Indicators: LEDs blink when battery voltage drops below critical threshold.
- Premium components include: Double sided gold plated circuit boards, German WIMA capacitors, Japanese Nichicon capacitors and gold plated relays, Carling switches and more