Audix AP41 OM2 B Wireless Microphone
A value packed handheld diversity wireless system featuring the Audix OM2.
The OM2, our best-selling vocal microphone, has a slight bass proximity, a tailored mid-range and a full-bodied sound. Ideally optimized for small to mid-size PA systems, the OM2 is a workhorse microphone known for its excellent isolation on stage, outstanding feedback rejection, and ability to handle high sound pressure levels without distortion.
R41 Diversity Receiver
– 32 MHz Wide spectrum receiver
– 106 Pre-coordinated frequencies for quick, easy and reliable set up
– One-touch auto scan searches for clear channel
– One-touch sync links transmitter to receiver via infrared beam
H60 OM2 Handheld Microphone
– 64 MHz Wide spectrum transmitter with OM2 dynamic capsule
– Durable metal housing
– 14 Hour run time – AA batteries