Aguilar Fuzzistor – Bass Fuzz Pedal, 25th Anniversary Silver edition
Classic Fuzz Bass Tone — in Silver!
For vintage bass fuzz, plug your bass into the Aguilar Fuzzistor pedal. Tap into the instantly recognizable sound of silicon transistor distortion that instantly conjures a ’70s vibe. Use the Blend control to balance the power of your dry tone with the harmonic richness of the fuzz effect, then use the Tilt EQ to explore a wide range of fuzz textures. And your bass signal will still pass through even if your battery dies, a big plus as far as gigging bassists at Sweetwater are concerned. If you rely on fuzz to craft your signature bass tone, you’ll be impressed with the sonic range of this pedal. This version of the Aguilar Fuzzistor boasts a custom silver anniversary paint job.
Aguilar Fuzzistor Bass Fuzz Pedal Features:
- Silicon-based fuzz effects pedal for electric bass
- Blend control balances the punch of your dry tone with the harmonic growl of the fuzz effect
- Tilt EQ makes it easy to dial in a huge range of fuzz textures
- Vintage fuzz vibe from the silicon transistor design
- Passes your signal even if your battery dies (optional power supply is available, not included)
- Custom silver anniversary paint job
- Pedal Type:Fuzz
- Inputs:1 x 1/4″ (instrument)
- Outputs:1 x 1/4″
- True Bypass:Yes
- Power Source:9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Batteries:1 x 9V
- Power Usage:4.5mA
- Weight:1 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:510-256AE