OUT OF STOCKCONTACT US!
Samson CL8 – Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone
The CL8 has a true capacitor condenser mic element design with dual 1.1-inch, ultra thin gold spluttered diaphragm capsules giving it the ability of multi pattern operation. Capacitor-based elements are warmer, brighter and bigger sounding than electret-based elements, which is why they are able to faithfully reproduce a variety of sound sources with amazing clarity and detail.
- True Capacitor Large Diaphram Multi-Pattern Condenser
- Switchable Super Cardioid, Omni and Figure-8 pickup patterns
- Dual 1.1″ Capsules with 3-micron Gold Sputtered Diaphragms
- Switchable Hi-pass Filter, 12dB per octave at 100 Hz
- Switchable 10 dB PAD for handling signals with high SPLs
- 36-52 Volt Phantom Power operation
- Internal Shock-mount
- Solid Die Cast construction
- Swivel Stand Mount and Carry Case included