JBL EON 518 S
OUT OF STOCKCONTACT US!
JBL EON 518 S
Portable Self-Powered 18″, Bass-Reflex Design
The EON518S is an 18-inch, direct radiating, high performance powered compact subwoofer system. Designed to extend low frequency performance of any EON system. It also offers the convenience of an integrated crossover and stereo loop-thru capability. The EON518S is comprised of a 460 mm (18″) Differential Drive® woofer driven by a 500 watt Class-D digital amplifier.
- 500 watt High-Performance Powered Subwoofer System
- True portability weighing only 29.5 kg (65 lb)
- Compact enclosure
- Designed handles with comfort rubber grips for easy transport
- 18″ Differential Drive® low-frequency driver with neodymium magnet for low-distortion and light weight
- Efficient Class-D digital amplifier technology
- Stereo balanced loop-through outputs
- Integrated and switchable High Pass Filter on loop-through outputs
- Easy “daisy-chain” connections for extending the system
- Polarity reverse selector
- Integrated 36 mm pole mount socket for sub/satellite applications
- Rugged DuraFlex™ finish
- Live sound reinforcement, speech and vocals, music playback in entertainment, A/V, and institutional venues – especially when ease of use and portability are important factors.
- Extending the low-frequency output performance of powered and non-powered full-range speaker systems.
- Optimized for complete compatibility with EON® full-range speakers.
|System Power Rating||500 W continuous
1000 W peak
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||36 Hz – 130 Hz|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||617 mm x 569 mm x 652 mm
(24.3 in x 22.4 in x 25.7 in)
|Frequency Response (±3 dB)||42 Hz – 100 Hz|
|Maximum SPL||129 dB|
|Crossover Frequency||120 Hz (HPF selectable on outputs)|