JBL EON 510/230
JBL EON 510/230
Portable Self-Powered 10″, Two-Way, Bass-Reflex Design
The EON510 is a 10-inch, two-way, powered, portable speaker system. Capable of reproducing full bandwidth sound at high levels it offers the additional utility of a 3 channel built-in mixer. The EON510 is comprised of a 254 mm (10 in) Differential Drive® woofer, a 25.4 mm (1 in) neodymium high frequency compression driver coupled to a 100° H by 60° V waveguide. Both components are driven by the discrete channels of a 280 watt Class-D integrated power amplifier. The input section contains all cross-over functions, protection, and mixer functionality.
- 280 watt High-Performance Powered Speaker System
- Ultra Light Weight and Extremely Compact
- Soft touch top grip for easy handling.
- 10″ Differential Drive® low-frequency driver with neodymium magnet for low-distortion and light weight
- 1″ throat diameter next generation JBL neodymium compression driver
- Efficient Class-D digital amplifier technology
- Built-in 3 Channel Mixer
- 100° H x 60° V asymmetrical waveguide for uniform audience coverage
- Line level and direct microphone input capability
- Selectable Pre-engineered EQ settings
- Unique Mix/Loop signal flow function for extended system application
- Easy “daisy-chain” connections for extending the system
- Integrated M10 suspension points for easy rigging
- Multi angle enclosure for main or monitor applications
- Integrated 36 mm pole mount socket with stabilizing securing screw
- Highly designed composite enclosures for durability, lightweight, and acoustic performance
- Live sound reinforcement, speech and vocals, music playback in entertainment, A/V, and institutional venues – especially when ease of use and portability are important factors.
- Amplification, mixing, and monitoring for electronic musical instruments.
- Everywhere you need to be heard.
The universal mounting capabilities make the EON510 perfect for live performers, fixed installations or commercial A/V rental companies. Whether you use the speaker on a tripod stand, mounted on a subwoofer with a pole, in the floor monitor position or in a fixed position suspended by the M10 points, you can count on superior and reliable performance.
|System Power Rating||280 W continuous
560 W peak
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||58 Hz – 18.5 kHz
(EQ in ‘Flat’ position)
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||490 mm x 313 mm x 262 mm
(19.3 in x 12.3 in x 10.3 in)
|Frequency Response (±3 dB)||70 Hz – 17 kHz (EQ in ‘Flat’ position)|
|Coverage Pattern||100° H x 60° V nominal|
|Maximum SPL||121 dB|
|Net Weight||7.7 kg (17 lb)|