CROWN XLS 5000
OUT OF STOCKCONTACT US!
CROWN XLS 5000
The Crown XLS 5000 power amp delivers 1800 watts per channel in four-ohm stereo mode, and a staggering 5000 watts in four-ohm bridge-mono mode. Housed in a rugged, 3U, all-steel chassis, the highly reliable XLS 5000 is equipped with an efficient forced-air fan to prevent excessive thermal buildup. The front panel sports dual precision-detented rotary level controls, a power switch with accompanying LED, and six additional LEDs indicating signal, clip, and fault for each channel. Rear panel connections include two electronically balanced XLR inputs as well as touch-proof binding post and Speakon outputs.
- Reliable design incorporates many popular features
- Housed in a rugged, all-steel 3U chassis
- Efficient forced-air fans prevent excessive thermal buildup
- Electronically balanced XLR inputs; touchproof binding post and Speakon outputs
- Precision detented level controls, power switch, power LED, and six LEDs which indicate signal, clip and fault for each channel.
- Three-Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty completely protects your investment and guarantees its specifications
XLS 5000 Power Amplifier
- Sensitivity (volts RMS) for full rated power at 4 ohms: 1.25 V.
- Frequency Response (at 1 watt) 22 Hz to 20 kHz: +0 dB, 0.8dB
- 93 dB.
- Crosstalk (below rated power)_at 1 kHz: 76 dB. at 20 kHz: 58 dB.
- Input Impedance (nominal): 20 kilohms balanced, 10 kilohms unbalanced.
- Load Impedance: Rated for 2 to 8 ohms per channel in Stereo, 4 to 8 ohms in Bridge Mono.
- AC Line Voltage and Frequency Configurations Available (±10%): 120 VAC 60 Hz, 100 VAC 50/60 Hz, 220 VAC 50 Hz, and 230-240 VAC
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 19″ x 5.25″ 15.5″
- Weight: 62 lb